Downloading all Only Office information Easily

Discussion of issues you faced using ONLYOFFICE

Downloading all Only Office information Easily

Postby DavidOHara » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Hi Guys, I am new here and this is my first post. I have been involved in a business which we managed using OnlyOffice. This business is now closing. We therefore are not renewing our subscription. Can any of you indicate the easiest way to download all the information we have stored on this platform for my archive?

Thank you in advance,

David
DavidOHara

Re: Downloading all Only Office information Easily

Postby Alex » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:20 am

Hello David,

Unfortunately, you can download data only separately in this case, but not as a single file. You can download documents or folders with documents from the Documents module. Please find more information on how to download files from Documents module under this link.

You can export your CRM customer database. Please follow this link to find an instruction. There is one more way to export all the data from CRM module (including cases, contacts, opportunities, etc). Please see the detailed instruction here.

There is also an opportunity to export your ONLYOFFICE Calendar. You can find more information about exporting of ONLYOFFICE Calendar in our Help Center.

We will extend the trial period of your portal for 10 extra days after the expiration of the subscription, so that you can download all the required files.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.
Alex

Return to Issues