What about using Firefox web browser, our users may experience a temporary problem occurs with encoding of some symbols in Firefox 41 and later versions. We would not recommend to use third-party applications with current ONLYOFFICE version and Firefox web browser. We have fixed this problem already in last version which will become available in two weeks.
Our developers haven't detected such a problem in Microsoft Edge browser.
Would you, please, specify some additional details:
1) Do you have this problem only with one document file?
2) Please, try to use Google Chrome web browser for working with your portal: does the issue persist?
3) If the problem persists using Google Chrome web browser, please, do the following:
- Empty cache and clear cookies of the browser by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
- Open the browser you work in and press "F12" key. At the bottom of the screen a console window of the browser will appear.
- In the console window choose the "Console" tab.
- Log into your ONLYOFFICE portal and repeat the actions which you have a problem performing.
- In case while performing these actions some error occurrs in the "Console" tab (the text marked red will appear), please, send us the screenshot of the console window with the error (the lines marked red).