Pleasant

Tell us about your experience with ONLYOFFICE

Pleasant

Postby Xarcell » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:49 pm

I've been a OnlyOffice subscriber for a few months now and I have to say I'm pretty pleased, but there is room for improvement of course. OnlyOffice is not the best alternative Cloud Office solution..., it IS the best cloud office solution..., period. It's better than Office 365, Google Apps, and Zoho. I have tried all three for some time. I think OnlyOffice kinda sets the standard now for Cloud Office Computing in my book, but unfortunately hardly anyone has even heard of it. I hope to change all that by becoming an affiliate and promoting it whenever I can. I'm a business developer and OnlyOffice is my first recommendation to my clients.

I have tried all of the modules of OnlyOffice except the CRM, which I'll get to when I get the time to import. The only module I've struggled with thus far is adding accounts and then setting up the mail server, but I'm not a tech neither so it's to be expected.

The things that first drew me to OnlyOffice(in order) are:
1.| Modern HTML5 Editors
2.| Free & Open Source
3.| SaaS version with custom-branding/white-label, so I don't have to worry about setting it up or maintaining it on my own server.

The things that keep me on OnlyOffice:
1.| Great Software
2.| The Number and Funtion Of The Modules
3.| Active Development
4.| Listens To The Community.

Keep up the good work guys!
Xarcell

Re: Pleasant

Postby Kate » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Dear user, thank you for your feedback. We do our best to make Only Office as functional as possible. If you have got any suggestions or questions feel free to contact us.
Kate

Return to Your feedback about OnlyOffice