Text box - how to remove shape around text (Newbie)

Discussion of the "Documents" module

Text box - how to remove shape around text (Newbie)

Postby ibclc2 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 am

I am new to OnlyOffice. I plan to make use of text boxes in documents. I made an initial one and could
not find any way to remove the box around the text. The default seems to be that the text box is created with
the outline or boundary appearing in the document. I want just the text to appear in the document, without
any boundary. I only want to see the boundary when I click on the text to edit or move the text box.

Can someone please explain, step by step, how to do this?
I know this is a newbie type of question, but I did make an effort to find the answer before posting this.

Thanks.

ibclc2
ibclc2

Re: Text box - how to remove shape around text (Newbie)

Postby ibclc2 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:47 pm

I found the solution with a little more exploration. The Shape Settings icon on the right side
of the screen allows you to remove the default border around the text.

ibclc2
ibclc2

Text box how to remove shape around text Newbie

Postby pearlofbody » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:57 am

I want to try the chord thing.
First thing that I must turn the multi-channel on.
How do I do that?
pearlofbody

Re: Text box - how to remove shape around text (Newbie)

Postby Kate » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 am

Hello,

If we understand you correctly, you mean the option "Gradient Fill" used within ONLYOFFICE document. Unfortunatley, to date you can fill the slide/shape with two colors only, which smoothly change from one to another. To learn a visual and detailed instruction about how to fill objects and select color, please, follow this link: http://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/onlyoffice-editors/onlyoffice-presentation-editor/usageinstructions/fillobjectsselectcolor.aspx

If it doesn't answer your question, please, specify more details about your request.
Kate

Return to Documents