Error opening Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox

Discussion of the "Documents" module

Error opening Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox

Postby bosaonline » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:06 am

I connected my Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox account folders to Documents in the ONLYOFFICE portal.

A few days ago, I started getting FILE NOT FOUND errors when trying to open sub folders under any of these folders.

For instance, in my Google Drive, I have a folder called NEW_CV. If I open Google Drive, I see my directories including NEW_CV but when I try to open NEW_CV, I get a FILE NOT FOUND error. I get this same error when I try to upen sub folders of Dropbox or OneDrive.

I contacted support@onlyoffice.com but they told me to reconnect which didn't work but yesterday it was resolved.
Now, in a few minutes ago, I tried it and it gives the FILE NOT FOUND error. The error has resumed.

Someone please help!
Attachments
cannotbrowse_connectedfolders.png
Error message upon opening sub folder of externally connected folders.
cannotbrowse_connectedfolders.png (120.55 KiB) Viewed 2728 times
bosaonline

Re: Error opening Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox

Postby Kate » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:38 pm

Hello,

ONLYOFFICE users may experience a temporary problem with encoding some symbols in Firefox 41 and later versions of this web browser. We would not recommend to use third-party applications with current ONLYOFFICE version and Firefox. We have fixed this problem already and new version with the solution of this problem will become available in two weeks.
Kate

Return to Documents