Sync OnlyOffice Calendar with Outlook calendar

Discussion of the "Calendar" module

Postby pmagandzhieva » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 am

Can we sync the corporate Outlook calendars with the OnlyOffice calendar, meaning that every time you add an event in OnlyOffice, it also would appear in Outlook? Also, when you add Outook appointments, would they appear in OnlyOffice? Thanks
pmagandzhieva

Re: Sync OnlyOffice Calendar with Outlook calendar

Postby Kate » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:41 am

Hello,

You can add a new calendar (in particular, Outlook calendar) to ONLYOFFICE Calendar using the iCal feed. Please, note, that it allows you to view the read-only version of a third-party calendar within your Calendar.

To learn a visual and detailed instruction about how to add calendar, please, follow this link: https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/gettingstarted/calendar.aspx
Kate

Postby pearlofbody » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Diane,

I'm having the same problem. I've added the shared calendar to my profile, but it's not showing up in the printing assistant. I'm using 32-bit Outlook on 64-bit Win 7. "Calendar" shows up in the right pane, and my appointments show up, but no one else's. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.
pearlofbody

Postby Vampy » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:30 am

pearlofbody wrote:Hi Diane,

I'm having the same problem. I've added random the shared calendar to my profile, but it's not showing up in the printing assistant. I'm using 32-bit Outlook on 64-bit Win 7. "Calendar" shows up in the right pane, and my appointments show up, but no one else's. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Same thing here pearl, just thought I'd ask if you solved this or not?
Last edited by Vampy on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vampy

Postby Kate » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello,

Would you be so kind as to attach the screenshots to illustrate the problem mentioned with Calendar.
Kate

Return to Calendar