To integrate Talk into QIP, follow these easy steps:
1) Enter your instant messenger.
2) Set the necessary parameters depending on the IM you use.
1. Open a QIP instance and click the 'Preferences' icon at the top.
2. Switch to the 'Accounts' tab in the opened window.
3. Click the 'Add new account' button and select 'XMPP/Jabber' in the list.
4. Enter your Jabber ID into the 'Account name' field as well as password. Check the 'Save password' box if you don't want to log in into your ONLYOFFICE Talk account each time you start QIP.
5. Click the 'Apply' button and then 'OK'.
6. The ONLYOFFICE Talk account will be added to the list of the existing ones. Click the 'Settings' button next to it. Switch to the 'Server' tab and tick the 'Advanced connection settings' box. Then check the 'Manually specify the connection host' box and enter your portal address into the 'Host' field as well as the port number (it's usually 5222, but to make sure visit the ONLYOFFICE Talk main page on your portal). Click the 'Apply' button and then 'OK'.
3) Restart your instant messenger for the settings to take effect (if needed).