ActiveSync/z-push Development

This forum is for general suggestions not relating to any particular section of the portal. If you would like to post an idea about one of the modules, please check the list of forums.

ActiveSync/z-push Development

Postby awantoch » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Hello,

I am interested in assisting in developing ActiveSync/z-push integration of the CRM, Calendar and Email modules, however I would like to get some pointers in where to start first. I noticed in the source code there is vCard capability and of course the Community Server connects to IMAP. In the interest of time, I was hoping if someone/a developer could let me know where exactly the best place to look in the code would be in order to integrate this.

Is there a specific authorization protocol used to allow exporting the Contacts? That is the main interest in this case. It seems there is only support for exporting to csv files. If someone could point me in the right direction for CardDav/CalDav, etc that'd be awesome. I'd love to contribute to this awesome project. I have only used it for a few weeks but it is quite gorgeous and functional, and I feel as though integrating ActiveSync with z-push would be an awesome addition.

Thanks ahead of time!

Alec Wantoch
awantoch

Re: ActiveSync/z-push Development

Postby Alex » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 am

Hello,

Could you please describe your question on the Forum for server versions of ONLYOFFICE, as this is a Forum for cloud versions. Please follow this link: dev.onlyoffice.org
Alex

Return to General