This forum was created to discuss OnlyOffice cloud version(SaaS).
We hope it will be a useful source of information and will try to make a comfortable living here to everyone. You're welcome and even encouraged to ask for help, support and "how-to-do-it" advice. This forum is monitored by our support staff and they will try to help in any way they can. Also please share us your experience of our service, suggest improvements and new features.
Please note, if you have any questions regarding the Server version of OnlyOffice, please visit the OnlyOffice Developpers Network forum http://dev.onlyoffice.org/.
All we ask you is to follow few simple rules of behaviour.
All questions related to buying OnlyOffice subscriptions should not be posted on the forum. Please address them directly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material of that kind. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
General posting rules and tips:
1. Please try to do some search on the forum before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
2. Do not post the same topic on several forums. Do not cross post, once is enough. Try to choose a subject that describes your topic. Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
3. Please try not to "bump" your topic. Replying to your own topic to get it to the top is annoying. It may take some time (e.g., one or two days) before someone can answer your query or question.
4. Keep the focus of discussion: Messages outside the scope of a certain thread will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
5. Do not spam. No blatant advertising. Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules. A banned customer is still entitled to support from OnlyOffice Support Team.
Find the information about the ONLYOFFICE forum rules
1 post • Page 1 of 1