All docs open blank

Discussion of the "Documents" module
standuncan

All docs open blank

Post by standuncan » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Hi,
I'm new and have a very, very basic question. I tried asking about this to the help chat line, but they were unable to help me and suggested that I come here.

Onlyoffice worked fine until about a year ago, when it suddenly started opening every document as a blank page. The formatting options bar at the top is grayed out the page has gray stripes across it. Nothing else appears. It happens whenever I try to open a document or create a document. It happens whether I try to open a document saved on the ONLYOFFICE online storage, or on my computer or on "Dropbox." The only thing I've known to try is to uninstall the app and then reinstall it. That helps with some programs, but it did not help here.

Anybody have any suggestions or ideas? As I said, the help chat line person tried very hard, but she was unable to help me.

I've attached a screenshot of one of my opening pages below if that would help.

Stan Duncan
FireShot Capture 032 - Totals of all Accounts.docx - ONLYOFFICE - standuncan.onlyoffice.com[2305843009222846395].png
FireShot Capture 032 - Totals of all Accounts.docx - ONLYOFFICE - standuncan.onlyoffice.com[2305843009222846395].png (141.12 KiB) Viewed 96 times

standuncan

Re: All docs open blank

Post by standuncan » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:09 pm

Hi,
I'm the one who asked the question above about how to fix Onlyoffice when every document it opens is blank. I haven't heard any tips or questions or suggestions from anyone here, so I thought I'd try it again. Has anyone else ever had that problem?
Thanks,
Stan Duncan