Add notes via email

Discussion of the "Mail" module
confused

Add notes via email

Post by confused » Wed May 08, 2019 4:58 am

There has been a feature for a long time that used to allow a reponse to an email to go back into the project or task.

I have found the latest documentation regarding adding via email. https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/tipst ... email.aspx
This seems to be a very short version of what used to be listed.

When i attempt an email using the example provided in the documentaton i receive the following:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
blog@######.onlyoffice.com (blog@######.onlyoffice.com)
Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System (DNS) record for the recipient's domain is invalid or isn't set up correctly.
Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their domain's DNS record at their domain registrar isn't set up correctly. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.
-----------------------

When we receive email notifications from onlyoffice for New Comment, Task Created etc. It is sent from a formatted address that seems incorrect, but very close

reply_project.task_#######_@####.onlyoffice.com
This should contain the Project ID as well as the Task ID

Can you please provide me an understanding on how to fix this problem?

Kate

Re: Add notes via email

Post by Kate » Fri May 10, 2019 9:17 am

We are sorry for your inconvenience! Unfortunately this function is not available at the moment due to technical issues, we are working on updating it. As soon as it is back on we will let you know.

confused

Re: Add notes via email

Post by confused » Mon May 13, 2019 2:41 am

Thank you. I look forward to the features repair