Automatically forwarding email/group membership

Discussion of the "Mail" module
greg1947

Automatically forwarding email/group membership

Post by greg1947 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Hello,

I've created an email group, is it possible to add an outside address (*@gmail.com for example) to the email group?

If this isn't possible, can I set my onlyoffice email accounts to automatically forward incoming email to another outside address?

If not, why not?

thanks in advance,
Greg

Kate

Re: Automatically forwarding email/group membership

Post by Kate » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:03 am

Dear user,

Unfortunately, these options are not available in ONLYOFFICE. We are sorry for the inconveniences!

As a client that has a paid portal you can get personal technical support. Please contact us at support@onlyoffice.com, if you meet any difficulties when working with ONLYOFFICE software.

Best regards!

greg1947

Post by greg1947 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi Kate,

Thanks for the reply. I did actually put in a tech ticket on this, and got basically the same response. What I don't understand is: this is a version 1.0 feature, how is it not included in the ONLYOFFICE suite???

The capability of filters is already present, so this would/should be a fairly simple addition. How has such a basic and necessary functionality remained absent all this time?

Short of this simple option, is there a connector or integration to a service like IFTTT, or Zapier, that could accomplish this basic functionality for me?

Thanks again,
Greg

Kate

Post by Kate » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:13 am

Dear user,

Please note, you can see all possible integration options in the Integration section (the Settings module) of the portal. Unfortunately, services like IFTTT and Zapier are not included.

Thank you for your suggestions and cooperation!

Best regards!